It’s simply to install WordPress on your local server.The following Step are following to install WordPress on your local server.
- Download the WordPress.
- Download Xampp or Wamp Server
- Keep files of wordpress into Xampp htdocs
- Start Xampp(Appache and mySql)
- Create a Database from phpmyadmin
- Accsess by “localhost” the wordpress
- Installed wordpress.
2. Download the Xampp or Wamp Server
Download the Xampp or Wamp server according to your system specification the link is given below:
After download the Xampp any directory into your drive.
Select all components manually if they dn’t selected automatically
Create the folder as “mentioned XAMPP” and select path in it
After select the langugae.Select Next and wait.It will be ready to install wait maximum 2-3 mintues
3. Keep files of wordpress into Xampp htdocs
After Intalled the Xampp.You have to keeps wordpress files into htdocs with your project name e.g “my-project” folder and htdocs present,where was your installation path it helps to access wordpress locally from your computer.
3. Start Xampp (Apache and mysql)
After keep files into xampp > htdocs folder starts the Xampp
4. Create a Database from phpmyadmin
Which help to accsess the php my admin which is help to create a database for your wordpress site.
After creating database save the name of the database into notepad files
create database depend on the projects
5. Accsess by “localhost” the wordpress
Now Accsess the wordpress
Enter the credientials
Database Name : test-123
Note: Enter your database name as your created
User : root
Note: User always keep “root”
Database Host: localhost
Table Prefix : wp_
Enter some information about login credential
Hurrah ! You Have Intalled WOrdpress Sucessfully
If you facing problem during installing wordpress you can comment